Re: [lvs-users] Problems with connection timeout

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problems with connection timeout
From: "deKlerk, Ken" <kdeklerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:29:28 -0400
Yes I've seen that fix with the fwmark and have tried to implement all
the setting there but it came to the same result.  I'm having this
problem from other hosts in the 172.16.0.0 network that are not the
clients as well.  This is why I posted the question because it seems
like different behaviours.

Thanks for the response.

Ken