[lvs-users] stuck destination port after LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] stuck destination port after LVS
From: BusyBoy <busyboy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:04:56 +0500
Hi All,

Is there anything in LVS  like if the destination port is not responding,
use an alternate port.

This is realy critical here with us now, one of the port hangs and the
source system makes the whole mechanism declared as dead whereas we have
several other ports listening for the same.

in simple words, can someone please guide if we can redirect the hanged port
to  another good port on destination box ( sitting after the Load Balancer.

Regards,
Busyboy