[lvs-users] need example for UDP connection

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] need example for UDP connection
From: chen.yi16@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:30:18 +0800
Dears,

I write an UDP progam to tranfer files. The Virtual IP is10.45.8.200. The
UDP server binds VIP address.
And I use DR model for LVS. Using ipvsadm I can see:
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
-> RemoteAddress:Port Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
UDP test1.local:8090 wrr
-> test2.local:8090 Route 1 0 1
-> test3.local:8090 Route 1 0 1
TCP test1.local:www wrr
-> test2.local:www Route 1 0 0
-> test3.local:www Route 1 0 0

For TCP, it works correctly, I tested it by using IE and apache.
But for UDP, I can see the server received client's request. But client
can not received server's response.

I search for LVS + UDP, but there is too little information.
So, I hope you can give us some UDP example to learn.

Best Regards
Yi Chen

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.