Re: [lvs-users] LVS

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS
From: "L.S. Keijser" <leon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 05:41:55 +0200
On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 18:33 +0200, Giuseppe Tabbi wrote:
> Although the client telnet to the VIP adress and has an active
> connection to one of my realservers, the output
> of the director, by typing ipvsadm, shows me only inactive connections,
> that's my problem.

That's because by the time you view the LVS table (ipvsadm -L), the
connection has already been established and terminated. Try this on the
director:

watch -n0.1 'ipvsadm -Ln'

Then telnet to the VIP again and pay close attention to the output on
the director, because the active connection will show up, albeit
briefly.

Léon