Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR, without the "viritual IP", cause i don't need t

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR, without the "viritual IP", cause i don't need to hide the RS..
From: William Ottley <williamottley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:44:22 -0400
WOW. leon, i don't know what to say.
thank you for such divine wisdom you've bestowed upon me.

Oh great teacher, may i ask a very simple, and humble question?
Why thank you!

Has it ever occurred to you:
#1 a lot of the how-to's on LVS.org server are a bit... ohhhh say...
outdated with the current kernels?
#2 that perhaps, someone such as myself isn't as greatly intelligent as
yourself? and so we are going to the mailling lists to seek out
"clarifications", that what we "think we know" is indeed correct, or if we
have miss-understood what the HOW-To's are saying?
#3 that most likely, the person that has stated they already have an LVS-DR
up and running has done either one of 2 things:
a) read the howto's, and the thousands of other mini blog entries about
modifying this and that to the LVS-DR based on distro, etc, and is kind of
stuck on 1 bit of info, and so they go to the mailling lists, hoping to
stumble upon a generous and wisdom person such as yourself?
b) the person is divine themselves and has grabbed all the info from the
Akashic records of life, and created an LVS-DR all by themselves without
reading any kind of documentation from anywhere???

you feeling me?
peace..