[lvs-users] problem with ldiretord and mysql

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] problem with ldiretord and mysql
From: "Schöke, Karsten" <Karsten.Schoeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:53:33 +0200
Hi,

i have a LVS and i config a virtual IP for mysql.
The setup is running.

here ist a extract fom my ldirectord.cfg

# Global Directives
checktimeout=3
checkinterval=2
autoreload=yes
quiescent=no

virtual = 10.133.3.162:3306
        real=server1:3306 gate
        real=server2:3306 gate
        fallback=127.0.0.1:3306
        service=mysql
        scheduler=wlc
        protocol=tcp
        checktype=negotiate
          negotiatetimeout=5
        login="ldirectord"
        passwd="*****"
        database="test"
        request="SELECT COUNT(*) FROM test.table"

If the mysql Server on one node crashed, all connects go to another mysql
server.

But, my problem is, while the table are optimize the are locked by the mysqld.
(the are 35 millons of rows)
The ldirectord can connect to the mysql server, but the query give no anser,
the are in queue...
My applikations can't wait for finish the mysql optimize table prozess.
The negotiatetimeout=5 has no effect.

have any user a solution of this problem?

thx
Karsten