Re: [lvs-users] could sh scheduling include source port as part of hash?

To: Seth Call <sethcall@xxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] could sh scheduling include source port as part of hash?
From: Seth Call <sethcall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:46:53 -0500
Simon,

Thanks for the quick response.

So, we are new to LVS and completely not kernel developers.  Fine...

So our thoughts are to first use sh as-is, because it'll work for testing,
development, and to some degree production.

So once we know we are using LVS as the project goes further, we can build
'sh2'.

I was going to find the sh code and at least get an idea of how difficult
it'd be to make a sh2.  It sounds trivial to me, given that sh already
exists--but it would be a new environment so that'd be the main issue.

Regards,
Seth