Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord and tomcat cluster

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord and tomcat cluster
From: Mrvka Andreas <mrv@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:06:50 +0100
Hi Darren, again ;-)

what you do is .... check the source IP and route it always to the same tomcat
node?
It this is true - what's about fail-over? This does not work then.

In my scenario  the webapps store lots of information in memory and share it
between each nodes.
So I am freed during a breakdown.
Isn't it better this way?

Whishing you a happy new Year!