[lvs-users] System diagram - Please offer suggestions

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] System diagram - Please offer suggestions
From: "Neil Aggarwal" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:12:30 -0500
Hello all:

I have been reading the LVS docs to try to figure out
how to create a highly available web site.

I came up with the attached system diagram based on my
understanding of the LVS components.

If anyone had any feedback, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,
        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/centos
Virtual private server with CentOS 5.5 preinstalled