Re: [lvs-users] Newcomer

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Newcomer
From: Emilio Campos <emilio.campos.martin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:59:23 +0200
Hi Rasool, depending your software works, LVS works on comunications
level, like TCP, UDP, if you need comunication between process on
systems,  I recommend you a distribute cluster like beowulf, for
example.

Tell us more about your medicine software, how work, which architecture need?

2011/6/13 Rasool Jalali <r_jalali@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi everyone
>
> I am a newcomer to LVS and Linux clustering and I have a question about lvs.
> Is lvs suitable for high performance computing?I have 8 Linux node and I will
> run medicine software on them.My goal is distribute cpu task on 8 node and I
> dont want write any code.
> Please help.
>
> Thanks

Load balancer distribution - Open Source Project
http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net
Distribution list (subscribe): zenloadbalancer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx