[lvs-users] ldirectord email alerts - DNS?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] ldirectord email alerts - DNS?
From: David Coulson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:00:26 -0400
I've a LVS implementation running about a dozen ldirectord instances,
each of which is using fwm for IPVS. Right now the alerts I get are
pretty, well, vague:

ldirectord host: rhesprodipvs01
Log-Message: Deleted real server: 10.250.52.247:80 (450)
Daemon-Status: running

Has anyone built a patch yet which puts in the config path, and perhaps
does a PTR lookup on the real server IP to make it more straight forward
to identify? Currently I am running ldirectord-3.0.7-5.el6.x86_64.

If not, I will probably do it myself and submit a patch - I can't be the
only person running a weird config like this :)

David