[lvs-users] ldirecord IPv4 and IPv6

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] ldirecord IPv4 and IPv6
From: Kevin <herve.lou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:20:39 -0500
Is it possible to include the IPv4 AND IPv6 directives on the ldirectord.cf?
I have two real servers that are configured with IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
and I included that information on the configuration file. However when I
disconnect one of the real server, the ldirecortd assigns a weight of to
the ipvsadm table (which it is supposed to do), but it does not do it for
the IPv6 address. Also when I reload the ldirectord service, the IPv6
address is given a weight of 0 (even though the server is not down) but not
to the IPv4 address, so I have to reload the ipvsadm service to give it a
weight of 1.

Any suggestions?