Re: [lvs-users] lvs tun and ipip fragments

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] lvs tun and ipip fragments
From: Kelsey Cummings <kgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:38:39 -0700
On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 05:36:24PM -0700, Kelsey Cummings wrote:
> Thoughts?

Anyone?  Am I worrying too much about potential problems with MSS fixup
and PMTPD not working correctly and/or being prone to failure through
operator error (which is what I'm actually the most concerned about.)
Or maybe there are issues with fragging the tunneled packets that I'm
not aware of?

Better to take this to the kernel list?

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way