[lvs-users] Number of NICs required to setup LVS

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Number of NICs required to setup LVS
From: Ruiyuan Jiang <RJiang@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:48:46 -0400
Hi, all

How many NICs are required to setup LVS? I am trying to setup LVS on Redhat
v6.2 (x86, 64 bit) and was told by Redhat's support that I need two NICs to
setup NAT ore direct routing mode LVS. Is this correct? Can I bound the virtual
server to the same NIC as i.e. eth0:1? Thanks.

Ruiyuan

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.