[lvs-users] Does LVS's scheduling support a solution that is temporary c

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Does LVS's scheduling support a solution that is temporary called "priority of local connections"?
From: Nguyen Nang Thang <thangnguyennang1988@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:13:02 +0700
Hi everyone,

I am wondering that Does LVS's scheduling support the following solution?

If clients, load balancers, and real servers are connected to the same
local network (LAN), the load balancer will direct network connections to
the real servers which are on the same network with the clients. I myself
define this solution to be "priority of local connections/the best route"

If external users (users on the Internet), load balancers, and real servers
are not on the same network, the load balancer will dynamically direct
network connections to the real servers.

I used the lvsadm tool's netmask parameter to direct all clients from a
network to the same real server. This solution works well.

I am looking forward to your ideas. Thanks!

--
Regards,
N. Thang