[lvs-users] Particular behavior in 4 nodes setup

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Particular behavior in 4 nodes setup
From: Filipe Cifali <cifali.filipe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:09:38 -0300
Hello guys, I have this setup:

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  mx-vip-01:25 wrr
  -> mx-node-01:25            Route   1      0          0
  -> mx-node-02:25            Route   1      0          0
  -> mx-node-03:25            Route   1      0          0
  -> mx-node-04:25            Route   1      0          0

But when I check incoming connections from the MTAs only 2 nodes work and 2
stay idle.

They are all virtual machines w/ clones from the same template, this
behavior occurs a little after ipvsadm is set up.

2 random nodes "work" and 2 "rest", how should or can I debug this? Since
RR should provide me a 25% coverage on all nodes, right?

If any more info is needed, just say.

Thank you in advice,

Kind Regards,

--