[lvs-users] R: How ldirectord polls real servers

Subject: [lvs-users] R: How ldirectord polls real servers
From: "Guglielmo Abbruzzese" <g.abbruzzese@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:19:04 +0200
In case of tcp protocol, in order to check the connection of a service of
mine running on realserevrs  ("service=none") I already set " connect" as a
checktype; so I assume this setting is the best choice even if such service
should be configured for udp communication.

Should such service be stopped for some reason, my hope is its node should
be removed from the ldirector's realservers list

Thank you all for your time
Regards
G.