[lvs-users] OutPkts and OutBytes counter shows 0

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] OutPkts and OutBytes counter shows 0
From: John M <john332719@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 00:33:00 +0530
Hi All,

   I have configured Piranha Load Balancer on RHEL 5.8 servers. Routing is
"Direct" and "Round Robin" algorithm is being used.

   Whenever I run ipvsadm -L -t <VIP>:<PORT> --stats, I am able to view
Connection,  InPkts and InBytes. But OutPkts  and OutBytes are shown as 0.
 And in SNMP also I am getting the same values. Due to this I am not able
to generate a proper report.

   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
John