Re: [lvs-users] request is refused by lvs balance loader server

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] request is refused by lvs balance loader server
From: "Horst Venzke-Fa Remsnet Ltd" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:58:34 +0200 (CEST)
Hello Thomas,

Looks like you faced the ipvs prod  release ( incomplete unpatched bugs  ) that
exist in some mainstream Linux Distros.

A few weeks ago  this was Discussed here at the list and Holms aggred to made
an GIT for latest v 1.26 .

Please review the list threads past quater and try again with an selfcompiled
ipvsadm

->>!! The mainStream Distriutions shuold - if one of them read this msg take
the task - and update the ipvsadm from 1.21 to 1.26  as soure the Offical GIT
repo of Holms.

and sorry not given feedback past weeks .
I was some bussy..

@Holms : the 1.26 GIT release worked for me on SuSE 12.3 , FC 18 , Debian 7.0  .
kernels tested with :  3.8.12 / 3.9.2

Test was done 4 weeks ago.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review,
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately