[lvs-users] ldirectord sync issue

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] ldirectord sync issue
From: "L.S. Keijser" <leon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:54:35 +0200
Hi,

Before I start, this 'problem' might just as well be normal behavior but
this is the first time I've actually noticed it ..

That said, we're using the autoreload and callback functions in
ldirectord to detect changes to ldirectord.cf and rsync the file to the
other director node. This works well and has been working well for
years. But I also see the file being synced back again to the original
director.

So, is this normal behavior? :)

regards,

Léon