Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord - Real server maintenance discarded by check

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord - Real server maintenance discarded by check
From: Jeremy Clerc <jclerc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 22:42:14 +0100 (CET)

----- Original Message -----

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

We have been doing some testing today, and there is a solution but there is
still a bug.

If you look at my conf, we use "fork=yes", in the man it says :
fork = yes | no
If yes, ...... This will "increase response times to changes in real server
status" in configurations with many virtual servers. .......

So one of my colleague thought about changing fork to "no", and it worked, with
weight 0 or file in maintenance dir, server style stays with weight 0 after
apache restart and a good check.

It appears using fork, so it why I think there is still bug, I will fill an
issue on github.

Thank you again,

Jeremy