Re: [lvs-users] LVS / SIP/UDP / OpenStack

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS / SIP/UDP / OpenStack
From: Michael Klebanow <michaelkleb123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:10:52 -0400
Actually, being SIP, it doesn't seem that we can use LVS-DR or LVS-Tun
INSIDE a Guest instance VM, as the IP address needs to be an externally
available IP address, The SIP Proxies will be using that VIP in the SIP
headers and the outside world needs to be able to reach it.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Michael Klebanow <michaelkleb123@xxxxxxxxx