Re: [lvs-users] about NAT return path

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] about NAT return path
From: Ivan Havlicek <ivan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 09:59:45 +0100
Hi,

No, if a transaction start via LVS host A, the realserver need to use
this host as gateway to respond.
This is the normal for a NAT.
To make it work, you can use some SNAT rules on each LVS host to try to
enable this.
In this case each realserver will use the right LVS host while
responding to the client.
Real server will use A or B as default gateway while responding...
--
                            Ivan Havlicek