Re: [lvs-users] IPVS forwards the requests to real servers for stranger

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] IPVS forwards the requests to real servers for stranger VIP
Cc: Свинцов Анатолий <ASvintsov@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Richard Scott <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 14:05:50 +0000
Hi,

What version of KeepaliveD are you running? What is the config you have
that works, and what changed did you make to it before reloading it and
getting this problem?

There was a quorum flapping bug fix in v2.1.14 that may help if you are
running older than that.

Search for "quorum" on this page...
http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2014-12/msg00007.html

Either way, I'd suggest upgrading KeepaliveD if you have an update
available and test again. The latest version I have available to me via
RPM is 1.2.13, but the latest from their website (www.keepalived.org) is
1.2.19!

Thanks,

Rich