[lvs-users] [ADMIN] List termination

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] [ADMIN] List termination
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 17:50:04 +0000
Hi all

Just recently I realised that there have been no posts to the mailing list
since 2020. When I checked why, it seems I made a configuration error just over
a year ago which rendered the list unusable - but that means there were still
no posts to the list for over two years, and the fact it wasn’t working *at
all* hadn’t been advised to me.

As a result, I’ve been in contact with Horms (Simon Horman) about
decommissioning the list. I tried contacting Wensong Zhang (who controls the
linuxvirtualserver.org <http://linuxvirtualserver.org/> domain) also, but that
didn’t work. It will no longer be possible to subscribe to the list, and no
further posts will be accepted. List archives are available at a variety of
archiving sites:

https://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/
https://marc.info/?l=linux-virtual-server&w=2

I’m sure there are more.

This will, therefore, be the final post to the mailing list.

It’s been a pleasure to host the mailing list, but time moves on and people are
clearly finding support elsewhere.

Cheers all

Graeme