LVS
lvs-devel

Re: ipvs: Pull out crosses_local_route_boundary logic

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipvs: Pull out crosses_local_route_boundary logic
Cc: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>, Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Alex Gartrell <agartrell@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 08:45:38 -0700
Hey Simon,

On 10/06/2014 12:32 AM, Simon Horman wrote:

I am following this thread so its not a big deal but in general please CC
me as well as Julian and lvs-devel on any patches you want considered for
inclusion in IPVS kernel code.

Just double checking (due to previous mail-related issues), did you get the patch I sent last night? You were to'ed there.

I've just mailed another patch using daddr that should address this issue.

Thanks,
--
Alex Gartrell <agartrell@xxxxxx>