LVS in LWN and logo gallery

Subject: LVS in LWN and logo gallery
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:18:55 -0400 (EDT)
LVS is mentioned in Linux Weekly News today on the front
page as part of an article about Turbo Linux. Wensong is
mentioned.

Further down is a link to the LWN Penguin gallery. Yesterday I sent in
Spike's LVS logo, apparently just in time for today's article mentioning
LVS. There are 6 pages of penguins and they put ours on the front page
(bottom right penguin).

http://www.lwn.net/Gallery/

Does anyone have the original in gif? The one I sent in in .jpg has a
background that's not quite white and it comes up with lots of dots.

Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx