Re: TurboLinux cluster

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TurboLinux cluster
From: wanger@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:10:46 -0400
On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 02:29:06 +0800, Wensong Zhang wrote:

>That statements has last for 5 months, however Mike <wanger@xxxxxxxxxx>
>told me that they used the exact patch from LVS project at the end of
>this September. I haven't looked at their patch myself, because I have
>failed to download the patch from their site over ten times. The reason
>that I didn't stand up against their act after May is that I am not
>good at arguing and I would rather spend more time coding and some
>work that interest me. Anyway, I will download their patch this time,
>and check what exactly they have done.

I pulled their patch down yesterday and it is in fact, a rewrite, as
Lars pointed out.  It didn't look very robust, however, it does appear
to be controllable via a /proc system.  That _may_ be nice, but I think
ipvsadm works well enough for us.

Mike

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I've seen this before in Montana!  Its snowing, nobody lick a flag
pole" -- Peggy Hill