Re: Factual Inaccuracy :-/ Re: Announcement made to Slashdot, LinuxToday

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Factual Inaccuracy :-/ Re: Announcement made to Slashdot, LinuxToday
Cc: Linux Virtual Servers Mailling List <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Sparks <zathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 01:10:58 +0000 (GMT)
> > I am sorry I included such incorrect data and I have corrected the webpage
> > with your data.
> >

> No, it is my fault. I gave that incorrect data to Lars. I thought that

No probs - on reflection I'll try and keep the list informed of our
current progress (and we are making a lot of progress :-) better in
future. (after all we don't own that many machines :-)

Michael.
--
National & Local Web Cache Support        R: G117
Manchester Computing                      T: 0161 275 7195