To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Responses to the announcement and some stats from the webserver
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:04:28 +0100
Good morning,

so far, I have received some feedback w/ regard to the announcement I posted
on Friday. All the e-mail was very friendly, and I thank you for sending it ;)

LinuxToday accepted the submission and featured us, we had about 1400 hits
from them.

SlashDot didn't think the submission was interesting enough for their
readership and didn't post it, maybe I should try to post the JANet
announcement with a link to our site...

I goof'ed up freshmeat it appears (my fault), but I resubmitted it right now.

Looking at the website logfiles (available at
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/stats/webalize/, if you are interested), I
also noticed that http://www.workspot.com/ebay/linux/ is our main external
referrer, which I found quite interesting. Thanks for linking to us! ;)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
Lars Marowsky-Brée