Forwarding a request based on file name not load

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Forwarding a request based on file name not load
From: "Sean" <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 11:02:27 -0600
Hi,

I need to forward request using the Direct Routing method to a server.
However I determine which server to send the request to depending on the
file it has requested in the HTTP GET not based on it's load. For this I am
going to have to modify LVS to suite my requirements.

I am stuck on one design issue I was hoping someone could help me out with.
I cannot determine which machine to forward the request to untill I have
done a full TCP handshake with the client and recieved the packet containing
the real request. At this point I know which server to forward the request
to however the client has already esatblished a TCP connection to me but I
really want it to have a TCP connection with the server that has the file.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!