RE: ldirectord feature request

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ldirectord feature request
From: "Rief, Jacob" <Jacob.Rief@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:11:19 +0200
But how about persisent connections. If such a server goes down,
a weight of 0 still leaves some of the previous connections open.
If such a server goes down, all the clients will have to wait until
their persintence times out instead of reconnecting to a different
server and rebuilding the session information.
Jacob