rc.lvs reports

To: "LVS" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: rc.lvs reports
From: "Schillaci" <lvslog@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:38:06 +0530
Hi all,

I trying to set LVS-NAT using single network interface card with two
networks. I ran the configure script, it went without any problem and
produced the rc.lvs_nat script. when I run this script it went fine in the
director. But when I run it in the realserver, at one time it is trying to
ping the VIP from the  RIP. But it is not receiving any reply from the VIP,
so it gives  "Fatal errors: 3, lvs-nat is not properly configured". But if I
manually ping the VIP from RIP, it replies very slowly.

Some one please tell me, how to overcome this.

-Schillaci