RE: RH7.1 / 2.4.5 / ipvs

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RH7.1 / 2.4.5 / ipvs
From: Nick Allen <NAllen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:27:22 -0400
Thanks for the quick response, Joe.

In my situation, the site I hope to serve with LVS needs to be accessible
externally (obviously) and internally as it is used extensively by clients
who are logged into the same network (albeit a different subnet.)

Would it be possible to alter my LVS setup somehow so that this will work?
Or do I just have to work something else out?

NICK