Re: AW: Trouble whiile balancing www requests from aol users

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AW: Trouble whiile balancing www requests from aol users
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:21:51 -0500
Matthias Krauss wrote:

> of course their is no balancing anymore for the above nets, we do have
> fortunality not
> that much aol people so i think i leave this for now or anybody has
> altenativ ideas ?

that seems to be the best we can do at the moment. All AOL
users go to one server. If they all disconnect, then the
first new one connect might go to another realserver.
If someone is on all the time from AOL, it will always
be that realserver.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx