Re: lvs-dr + ktcpvs

Subject: Re: lvs-dr + ktcpvs
From: "uiki" <lhs90@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:26:17 +0800
I used lvs-dr and ktcpvs in same box.
sorry, i misunderstand that ktcpvs must run with lvs.

now i trun off ipvsadm and just use tcpvsadm

but,
when I request one html, sometimes response will only be a picture in html
that i want to load
then i reload it ,  i see the html but some picture in html dispear.
is this because that i use relative pathname of the picture ?