RE: AW: AW: SSL accelarators and LVS by Peter Baitz

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: AW: AW: SSL accelarators and LVS by Peter Baitz
From: pb <peterbaitz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:19:07 -0800 (PST)
Ok, I am reposting this part to the list for Julian to
see... and hope reply on in terms of how to fix.

Section 13.11 says in (regular?) NAT it does
not matter which public IP address the reply comes
from, but with LVS-NAT it supposed to come from the
VIP address.  It also says the masquerade code
figures out the correct IP address for the outgoing
packet, ie. src_addr=VIP is the only one accepted by a
client. But we found our mail system saw replies from
our directory from the eth0 host IP rather than from
the eth0:1 VIP.    My concern is how can I fix this
and make it come from the VIP? Any iptables rules???

Thanks
Peter