RE: Failover Between 2 Datacenters

Subject: RE: Failover Between 2 Datacenters
From: ken price <kprice75@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, sorry.  Still getting used to this Yahoo webmail
crap and didn't see the "plain" setting.  Oh the price
of anonymity!
-Ken

Peter Mueller
 wrote:> I'm really not trying to be a pain! Thanks
everyone who have responded sofar!!!Of course you
aren't, questions like this are very interesting to a
lot ofpeople here and (IMHO) not off-topic. However,
I'm sure I speak for anumber of people here if I ask
you to only use plain-text and not HTML onmails to
this list from now
on.ThanksPeter_______________________________________________LinuxVirtualServer.org
requests to lvs-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx