LVS with two node cluster.

To: lvs-users <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS with two node cluster.
From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <aneesh.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 May 2003 16:12:21 +0530
Hi,

I have a setup with two node cluster in which both the nodes are acting
as director nodes and real server node. In the case of master director
node i have interface eth0:xx configured for VIP and on the second node
i have lo:xx configured for VIP. But i have the same set of rules on
both the nodes using  ipvsadm command and on node one i have the sync
daemon running as master and on node 2 i have sync daemon running as
slave.

Now my problem is when the master node redirect the connection to node 2
node 2 again tries to load balance it, trying to redirect it to node1.

IS there a configuration by which i can say if the incoming traffic is
for IP configured on loop back interface don't load balance even though
there are rules for load balancing .

-aneesh