[ANNOUNCE] ktcpvs 0.0.13

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ktcpvs 0.0.13
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:03:40 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

The ktcpvs 0.0.13 tar ball is available at the LVS web site. As we keep
adding more features in ktcpvs (though slowly), we would really like to
hear some of your feedbacks. :)

The ChangeLog is as follows:

Kernel TCP Virtual Server - Version 0.0.13 - May 28, 2003

2003-05-28  Wensong Zhang  <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        * Merged the minor patch from Hai Long <david_lung@xxxxxxxxx> to
        fix up the function strdup.

2003-05-23  Wensong Zhang  <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        * tcp_vs_ctl.c (tcp_vs_edit_service, tcp_vs_add_service): fixed to
        return -ENOENT when the scheduler is not found.

        * Merged the patch from Hai Long <david_lung@xxxxxxxxx>

        Added a new scheduler ktcpvs_chttp to do cookie-injection load
        balancing for web servers.

        Split the code into a stand-alone HTTP parsing engine.

        Included the AVL code from GNU libavl and adapted it to use inside
        the kernel.

2003-05-21  Wensong Zhang  <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        * tcp_vs_timer.c (tcp_vs_slowtimer_init): removed the buggy line of
        assigning slowtimer_jiffies with the system jiffies.

2003-04-27  Wensong Zhang  <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        * some code tidy up.

Your bugreports, fixes, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Wensong