IP: Netfilter & IP: Virtual Server Configuration During Kernel Compilati

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IP: Netfilter & IP: Virtual Server Configuration During Kernel Compilation
From: "linux loader" <irwan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 19:28:28 -0700
assalamualaikum & good day.

hello, i'm a new user here & i'm also new with the LVS.
okay, i'm curently doing the LVS-NAT project. i'd compiled my kernel accordingly
to mini-HOWTO. nevertheless, i still get the error to locate the module, which
denied me to install the ipvsadm.

hence, i would like to ask for helping me doing the configuration for IP:
Netfilter & IP: Virtual Server part during the kernel compilation.
may anybody share with me their configuration with me?

here is some info 'bout my machine:
-kernel: 2.4.20 standard kernel from kernel.org
-os: slackware 9.0
-ipvs netfilter: version 1.0.9
-ipvs patch: version 1.0.9

i'm sorry if this question looks like a simple/stupid question. i'm very new
with this stuff.

thanx.

    -no feeling no regret-

Your Free Email from http://www.linux.com.my (Malaysia Linux Portal)

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com