Re: Re: IP: Netfilter & IP: Virtual Server Configuration DuringKernel Co

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: IP: Netfilter & IP: Virtual Server Configuration DuringKernel Compilati
From: "linux loader" <irwan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 02:23:31 -0700
hello.

>Are you sure your system has /usr/src/linux/include directory?
>if not, you can check whether if you have installed the kernel
>source and link /usr/src/linux to the kernel source directory,
>such as /usr/src/linux-2.4.**-*.

under my /usr/src directory, i don't have the linux direcory. instead the source
directory name is linux-2.4.20 (/usr/src/linux-2.4.20). so, should i rename the
directory to be /usr/src/linux ?

    -no feeling no regret-

Your Free Email from http://www.linux.com.my (Malaysia Linux Portal)

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com