Re: IP: Netfilter & IP: Virtual Server ConfigurationDuringKernelCompilat

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IP: Netfilter & IP: Virtual Server ConfigurationDuringKernelCompilati
From: "linux loader" <irwan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:40:36 -0700
>It looks the ipvsadm's version you have used is too old.
>I suggest you install a newer version such as ipvsadm-1.2*.
damn, i was doing a silly mistake! i should take the 1.2* version not the 1.1*
version. thanx for correcting me, i never realize until you told me.

then, i successfully install the ipvadm. when i try to run the ipvsadm, it
appears like this:
root@lvs-director:~# ipvsadm
Can't initialize ipvs: Protocol not available
Are you sure that IP Virtual Server is built in the kernel or as module?
root@lvs-director:~#

    -no feeling no regret-

Your Free Email from http://www.linux.com.my (Malaysia Linux Portal)