Re: [ANNOUNCE] feedbackd-0.3.0

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] feedbackd-0.3.0
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:40:18 +0200
Yo mate,

you're just right in time with this announce :) Sorry to have neglected you in favour of other things.

The next version of feedbackd (0.3.0) has been released. Feedbackd is a client/server system that provides dynamic feedback of realserver load in an LVS cluster. The major changes for this version are:

* Configuration has been changed to an XML format, and most command line
  options and compile-time directives have been moved to the config file.

Wise thing to do.

feedbackd is available from:

  http://www.redfishsoftware.com.au/projects/feedbackd/

Can't connect from here right now, will try later. Could you provide me with some use cases where feedbackd has been successfully deployed, please? So I can tell people at OLS about it.

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc