RE: Simple Two node Configuration

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Simple Two node Configuration
From: mmiranda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:45:04 -0600

I guess that is the point, i dont loadbalance it, only one server is active
at any given time, the mon service monitors it using a perl script that
execute SIPsak to register with the server, if that fails, mon excecutes a
reboot on the failed node and heartbeat takes over the virtual ip to the
other (before pasive, now active) server, mounts the partitions where i
installed the software and start the services running on the virtual ip.

---
Miguel