Re: LVS - interactive sessions HA

Subject: Re: LVS - interactive sessions HA
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:24:11 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Venkatachalam, Saravanakumar wrote:

In order to avoid singe point of failure we implemented HA using keepalived, when we tested the setup by bringing down the master LVS Director, the Backup LVS Director took over the control, but the interactive sessions (ssh/telnet) are getting terminated. Is this the expected behavior ?

yes. failing over is two stages. You've done the first one. The second
stage is to use the server state synch demon to transfer the ipvsadm
connection table

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!