Re: LVS with geographically diverse servers

Subject: Re: LVS with geographically diverse servers
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:12:35 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Timothy Arnold wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions (apart from replacing Win2003 with Linux!)? What about pointing the "real server" to another director in the US?

We've talked about LVSs of LVSs before and no-one does it.
It's probably more trouble than anyone wanted to tackle
and few people probably want it. However I can't see any
reason it wouldn't work.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!