RE: Inconsistent between ipvsadm stats & realserver's

Subject: RE: Inconsistent between ipvsadm stats & realserver's
From: "Peter Mueller" <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:23:03 -0700
> I don't think there are IP w/ strange connections, the total # active
> connections (13+7+256+14) is about right for the whole
> system. However, the
> question is why RIP3 gets a much larger number of connections
> than the other

Does the ldirectord log show your health checks pulling your other servers in
and out of service?

> reals. Is there anyway I can clear out the connection table
> (just to make
> sure it is not corrupted)?

Yes.  If you have ipvs as a module you can remove the module and re-insert it
again.  E.g.,

rmmod ip_vs
modprobe ip_vs

Alternatively someone wrote a patch for ipvsadm that is not in the main
branch.  It is in the mail archive somewhere.

Regards,