RE: ldirectord stop doesnt not work on free bsd

Subject: RE: ldirectord stop doesnt not work on free bsd
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:32:36 +0530
Hi
What is the configuration file u r using for ldirectord. Is ldirectord.cf in
/etc/ha.d or some other file in conf idrectory
I am not too sure if whatever i am saying is true but I think u might try
the same command with the configuaration file..
something like:
ldirectord conf_file stop

If u still dont get it please let us know
Regds
Vijay