About SNMP/MIB for LVS (IPVS)

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: About SNMP/MIB for LVS (IPVS)
From: "Madhusudhan Hebbar" <madhusudhan.hebbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:36:24 +0900
Hi
Is there a SNMP agent already developed for LVS?
There was an earlier one lvs-snmp (done using ucd-snmp) that was contributed
by
http://anakin.swiss-support.net/~romeo/lvs-snmp/

Is the above program, the only agent program for LVS SNMP?
I was wondering whether the SNMP agent for LVS with information about IPVS
(Indicating about Virtual services and real servers) is already bundled in
the IPVS module.

I was checking the file <linux/snmp.h>
It has MIB information about ICMP, TCP, UDP etc but does not have on IPVS.

Suppose IPVS MIB/SNMP information is not bundled along with the
distribution, and if we need to develop a fresh SNMP Agent for LVS (IPVS),
what would be the best way to do so?
I am a little confused about what has to be done if I need IPVS information
in SNMP.

regards
hebbar